The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on www.tuitionindia.in (collectively, “Terms”), govern your use of www.tuitionindia.in (the “Website”). If you do not understand and/ or agree to be bound by all terms, please do not use this website. Your use of this website anytime constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Registration/ Sign Up
Upon registration, you agree to:
- Make your contact details (including but not limited to mobile number and email) available to Gyanet Education Private Limited also referred to as “Company”, you may be contacted by Gyanet Education Private Limited regarding our offerings, products, promotions, new introductions and any other relevant information through email, phone, SMS, Social Media, Social Messaging or any other means of communication.
- Receive promotional mails/SMS/ or any other special offers from www.tuitionindia.in or any of its partner websites.
- Be contacted by the Company in accordance with the privacy settings set by you:
Restrictions Regarding Materials and other information
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services, and other similar materials (collectively, “materials”) contained in this website are provided by ‘Gyanet Education Private Limited’ or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors (“third party providers”) and are the copyrighted work of ‘ Gyanet Education Private Limited’ and/or the respective third party providers.
- Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Gyanet Education Private Limited or any third party provider’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
- Permission is granted to USE OF WEBSITEdisplay, copy, distribute and download Gyanet Education Private Limited’s materials on this website provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the materials, (2) the use of such materials is solely for personal, non commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any materials contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
- Materials provided by third party providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by Gyanet Education Private Limited, www.tuitionindia.in does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Gyanet Education Private Limited. Gyanet Education Private Limited is committed to respecting others intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. Gyanet Education Private Limited may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others’ intellectual property rights.
- Gyanet Education Private Limitedputs in special care for verifying the credentials of the tutors listed on the Search Platform. However, the Company directly disclaims the responsibility of any wrong information, misbehavior, fraud, disrespect, harassment (sexual or otherwise) or any other untoward incident by the tutors listed on www.tuitionindia.in , if any parents /students want to verify the credentials of any assigned/ specified tutor, can go ahead and do the verification with having the confirmation/ approval from Gyanet Education Private Limited.
- Registering or signing up as a tutor on our platform is completely FREE.
- The Company holds the right to ask for all relevant information from the tutors for verification process.
- The Company may get the profiles of the registered and listed tutors verified by third party agencies for security purpose.
- All the payments for tutor connect will be directed through the website and the Company will directly deal with students/parents in collection of payments. Please note that no cash payment accepted either from student/ parents or tutor.
- Tutors in no way are allowed collecting any payment on behalf of the company, until and unless directed to do so by the Company under special circumstances.
- The Company will deduct a suitable proportion of the system fees paid by the student(s)/parents, for connecting with the tutor, before making the final payment to the tutor. This proportion will be conveyed to the tutor and may wary on a case-to-case basis on sole discretion of the Company.
- Any tutor violating these terms will be liable for legal action.
DISCLAIMER OF ONLINE AVAILABILITY, IMPRESSIONS, AND CLICK-THROUGHS
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.tuitionindia.in , its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at website. www.tuitionindia.in , its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at website, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by ‘Gyanet Education Private Limited, before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www.tuitionindia.in , Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. Gyanet Education Private Limited reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall Gyanet Education Private Limited, be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
Gyanet Education Private Limited controls and operates this website from its headquarters in Delhi and regional office in Patna, India and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this website are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in India. Disputes if any shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Delhi.
- This Website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. Gyanet Education Private Limited and the third party providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the website.
- The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website are of a general nature only and are not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity. It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional). This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which Gyanet Education Private Limited has no control and assumes no responsibility, and is in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to Gyanet Education Private Limited. The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of Gyanet Education Private Limited and users are advised that Gyanet Education Private Limited neither maintains editorial control over externally linked websites nor determines the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Gyanet Education Private Limited has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.tuitionindia.in
- The website and your use of the website will be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. Gyanet Education Private Limited can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
- The company may come up with reward points and gratification schemes for its users. The company reserves the right to change or update any such programs without prior notice and any company’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these terms shall remain in full force and effect. These terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these terms, except with the express written consent of Gyanet Education Private Limited.
Nothing on any Gyanet Education Private Limited and its website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Gyanet Education Private Limited or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
You have sole responsibility for use of the services you purchase through this website. In no event shall www.tuitionindia.in be liable to you in relation to the services.
USE OF WEBSITE
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the website, or that of other computer systems;
- Use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website);
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure;
Use of this website is at your own risk, and Gyanet Education Private Limitedwill not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. In no event, shall Gyanet Education Private Limitedbe liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from www.tuitionindia.in
These Terms and Conditions are prone to change. Gyanet Education Private Limitedreserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without any notice. Please keep visiting this page for latest updates on Terms and Conditions.
Tuition India aims at providing the most useful knowledge sharing platform for students and teachers.
Our refund policy is as simple as it can get:
- Fees once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than the technical error.
- However, he/she wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
- Tuition / Classes: if you want to cancel the transaction (for any reason), we will cheerfully issue a full refund before the tuition or class would start.
- No refund will be initiated once the tuition or class started.
- Refunds will be initiated within 15 days from the date your request.
- All refund will be made manually through cheques/ Banker’s Cheques and transaction costs (if any) will be borne by the payer. There will be no electronic reversal/refund of payments.
To Request a Refund:
Send an email to email@example.com with the mentioned details below:
- Subject: Request for refund (details of Tuition / Class)
- Include Transaction details of in the body
- Reason for cancellation / refund
If you are not happy with our service, please do let us know your reasons. Do give us a chance to improvise on our services by sharing your valuable feedback.